This Framed Casket Patent Print comes in a Black Pine Wood Frame.
Own a piece of History with this great Drawing reproduced from the original US Patent for a Improvement In Corpse Cooler Or Casket. It was invented by Ebenezer Holmes and filed on October 29, 1878. It was issued on February 4, 1879 by the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
This Frame is not plastic, not fiberboard, not artificial wood, but real Wood. It is made from solid Pine Wood with a black stain finish that includes rich wood grains throughout. It features a 1.5″ width and is 0.75″ tall off the wall. Prints are double matted with a Top Mat that is White and with a Black Mat on the bottom.
Each Patent Print is printed on premium heavyweight paper with archival inks that will last many years to come!
This Framed Patent Print is easy and ready to hang. It will make a great piece of Artwork for any Wall.
Made in USA!
- High Quality Black Stained Solid Pine Wood
- Printed on Acid-free heavyweight White Matte paper with a Border giving your Art an Authentic look
- Framed Patent Art comes with Glass and Hangers
- Top Mat is White with a Black Mat on the bottom to make your Invention Art pop!
- Patent Artwork is a great gift idea!