This urn is made of brass with a polished black / dark grey background and three flying butterflies that are hand-engraved in silver. This urn is the perfect resting place for a lover of nature, a mother or a grandmother. BEAUTIFUL & DURABLE – Handmade and designed to represent your everlasting love, this cremation urn with elegant Mediterranean blue finish is solid, durable and built to last. Provides a reliable and secure seal.
- Handle engraved silver butterflies in flight over a beautiful dark grey background. The butterflies cover the front of the urn only. This high quality heavy brass metal urn has three rising butterflies above the smooth Black surface of the funeral urn. A butterfly is a spiritual symbol because of its transformation from a caterpillar that crawls on the ground to a beautiful, almost ethereal creature that flies through the air. It is also a symbol for personal growth and spiritual rebirth
- This high-quality product in 100Percent brass metal is delicately handcrafted by experienced artisans in india to Liliane Memorials’ exacting standards
- The cremation urn is durable and easy to maintain; simply wipe the urn with a clean dry cloth. The threaded screw top securely contains the remains of your loved one, while the felt-covered bottom protects your furniture. All our urns are wrapped in a plush bag and securely packed in a box for shipment
- Height: 10.5⦿ width: 6.7
- Capacity: 200 cubic inches. Large funeral urn for human ashes fits the remains of most adults weighing up to 200 lbs. This is a standard size urn that can be used for smaller-sized adults as well as for pet cremains.
- DEEPLY PERSONAL: Want to see more? Visit our store by clicking on the “Liliane Memorials” link just above or below the name of the urn. With over 200 design choices, the One urn you are looking for may be waiting for you right there.
- Liliane Memorials Store: stores/node/9102531011
- Suitable for cemetery burial or niche. Provides a reliable and secure seal
- Model: Papillon